Monday, November 24, 2008

Photo Update


Here is a fantastic picture of what I look like now,
for those of you who haven't seen me for awhile...



And for those of you who haven't seen Allison and Courtney in awhile...






No, not really. In real life, I look like I do in the pink shirt with Allison and Courtney, and in real life, my mom would kill us all if we ALL looked like this! :)

We went shopping this Saturday and stopped in at Motherhood Maternity, where, I am pleased to announce, I bought my first pair of stretchy pants! Woo-hoo! no more rubber band around the button for me! It was pretty fun, and as you can see, we all got pretty into it!


4 comments:

Roeckers said...

Great to see you've figured out how to post photos on your blog.

First pregnancies are a bit of a pain because everything is new. I'm glad you're having fun shopping for clothes. When Chrissy would take me to those stores I'd make it a point to sit and flirt with the staff.

I was generally just hoping it would turn into a discount.

Hopefully Matt will be there soon to help out with that.

We're still reading--thanks for blogging!

-Jacob

Chantell Hammond said...

I've gotta say, I'm loving Haley helping out on the blog, that means more updates! Good call on putting pictures of you up so that we can all see what you look like.

Mark & Rachel said...

Cute Haley (and Matt)!!!! Keep us posted on the baby and Army life :-)

Jarmandashmar said...

haha, girl, I just saw you yesterday and you're bigger than in that picture! You are also, however, like a month further along so maybe that's why:) Anyways, I freakin love you and I'm so sad that I'm not going to see you forever:( Don't worry, we definitely need to start taking the once-a-year girl trips.