Friday, November 14, 2008

So...I've had some complaints...

OK, ok, ok! I'll update the dang blog! I swear, this is worse than a journal...which, can I just say, I haven't kept since I was about twelve. :)

So what is going on here? Not much. I go to school, come home, do homework, sleep, eat, repeat. It is a good life though, and I can't complain. My family is fun to live with, and I am enjoying being "one of the kids" again. Although it is a little weird, since I am having a kid of my own now!

Speaking of which, the nameless little boy growing inside me has suddenly become quite active! It took me a few days to figure out what I was feeling, but I am convinced now that I am actually feeling him! It is so exciting, and it makes the whole experience a little more real.

School is almost over, THREE MORE WEEKS!! I cannot express my excitement! Sometimes I think that I am going to miss being a student and going to school everyday, and I'm sure some days I really will. But I think that day will be a long, long time from now. :) I am just ready to be done, done, done and to focus my creative energy on other things...like changing diapers. Haha! All stages of life are exciting, it just depends on how you look at them!

We do have some EXCELLENT news! Matt FINALLY finished his training! Yay! The saga that began more than six months ago is finally coming to a close! Needless to say, we are both very happy! Hopefully it works out that Matt can come up to Rexburg for the last two weeks I am here, maybe even in time for my birthday and graduation! That will be a fantastic day!!

Whatever happens though, I will fly back to Texas December 17th, at which time I will finally see the house we are building and where it is! It looks good in the pictures though, and I trust Matt to do most of the "adult" things in our life anyway. Haha! He takes good care of us, I am very lucky!

Ok, well I hope this satisfies for awhile cuz that's all I've got! I love you all!

1 comment:

Chantell Hammond said...

Good job Haley!! One day you will be glade that you posted this, once that little boy comes and you get sucked into everything that he brings, you'll look back at this post trying to remember how things were before him. Keep it up!