Wednesday, May 27, 2009

VICTORY!!!

At last, a decent video! Since Bennett has started becoming more interactive I have been trying diligently to get a shot of him smiling and cooing...which he seems to have no problem doing as long as it's not on film! My camera is FULL of movies of "Bennett Bloopers", where he freezes up or starts fussing the moment I push record.

This morning though, I broke the cycle! Bennett is at his best in the mornings, and when he is naked. Today was both. Long story to the nakedness, involving a diaper change that went horribly, horribly wrong around 4:00 am, but it was worth it in the long run!



I also have to quickly post this picture that just defines my life lately. I had laid this little boy down on his back, thinking I was safe since I had fed and burped him several hours earlier...boy was I wrong. I don't even know how this is physically possible, but as you can see, he somehow managed to launch his spit up across the room. Our child is truly gifted.

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

oh my gosh Haley, i can't believe Bennett spits up that much!! that is freakin' funny, I am laughing so hard. Lincoln doesn't really spit up, but he is starting drool.

Vanessa said...

Projectile vomitting...gotta love it!

Roeckers said...

I so want to make a trip done to see that cute little man-vomit and all!! One of these days we will...
Glad you are out and about enjoying some time together with family.