Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh, The Joy of Toys!

Bennett has officially become bored with laying on blankets and staring at the ceiling all day. He expects to be entertained, dang it, and if we ignore his demands he becomes quit persistent. So I decided it was time to pull the toys down, and he loves them! It is fun to watch him play and squeal every time something moves or makes a sound. The World is a grand and a wondrous place when you are four months old.

He has become fascinated with faces, too. He likes to "touch" everything, which basically means pull at anything he can get his chubby little hands on. I think I have almost lost my earlobes a few times, thanks to some dangley earrings I will no longer be wearing until we are done having children. It's just one of the hazards of the job, I guess.

My cute boys



We also felt it was time to exercise our right as parents and feed our innocent, unsuspecting child lemon juice. (C'mon, you know you've done it, too.) Don't worry, there seem to be no long term effects. :)

2 comments:

Chantell Hammond said...

I don't know where you heard the rumor that every parent gives their kid lemon juice, but you are crazy! I will admit we gave Lucy a lemon to suck on, but that was when she was over one. Poor baby!

Heather Jones said...

haha!! i gave lincoln one too and he loved it! he kept grabbing it and putting it in his mouth