Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In The Army Now!

This last weekend Matt's Mom and Wayne were driving home from a fun adventure in Iowa, and decided to stop in for a visit. We treated them to, what we like to call, "The Tour of Duty" and took them around the base and to Matt's office and stuff. It was all very fun, and slightly educational (like in the way that I finally found out what Matt does everyday at work for the past several months).

Matt in his office. This picture was actually taken a couple of weeks earlier. We tried to get in this last weekend, but Matt forgot his keys so we couldn't.

I think I have a bright future in Army Truck driving.

The First Cav Headquarters. Pretty Neat

Bennett got to ride in the back of a HMMV. (Of course, it wasn't moving.)

Matt and Wayne in front of an "Ambulance." This is pretty cool, since both are/were medics in the Army.
Mary, Matt, and Bennett in the back of one of those big trucks that Army people ride in. (Sorry I can't be more specific. Matt's at Scouts so I can't ask him what the real names are.)

Did I mention I could totally drive these things?

Bennett, riding with his daddy.

2 comments:

Nathan and Rebekah Mains said...

You have the cutest little boy ever! I love when you post your cute pictures- I can't believe he has teeth! I love you all very much and hope you are doing great!

love bekah

Roeckers said...

How fun!! Love the pics!