Monday, November 30, 2009

CAUTION:

What I am about to say may shock and disappoint many women. My deepest apologies to any who may feel I have betrayed them.

I saw New Moon, the second movie in the Twilight series (a shocker in itself). It wasn't as bad as I expected. The awkwardness I felt for the actors while watching the first film was slightly lessened in this movie, and I was almost entertained.

I have also made my mind up as to which team I am on concerning the whole, "vampire vs. werewolf" thing. The verdict is, that as buff as werewolves are, I am committing myself to the underdog third party of, "Team Mike". He is the only one who likes Bella for who she is (despite the fact that she never smiles, never laughs, and only speaks in monotone), and he doesn't just want to date her because she's cool with going out with monsters, all of whom seem to live on the Washington coast.

So there you go. I am sorry to all those Edward and Jacob fans. In truth, it was a really fun night. I got to hang out with some of my girlfriends and watch 17-year-old boys rip their shirts off over and over again. Not a bad way to spend your evening.

P.S--Matthew Wayne Hargrave is hotter than any werewolf or vampire combined, even though he does not sparkle in the sunlight. Monsters only wish they could be as ripped as he is.

No comments: