Monday, November 9, 2009

Yep, He's Ours...

Both Matt and I were, how shall we say, rambunctious children. Therefore, it is no surprise that we are getting our payback now as parents.

Saturday I was dusting the house and had Bennett on the floor within eyesight...I thought. I don't know how he did this, but within a three second period he successfully ripped a door stop out of the wall, dismantled the plastic from the metal, and stuffed the whole thing into his mouth. It was rather incredible. So if there is any doubt about who this little hoodlum belongs to, let it be forever banished. Yes, he is ours.

3 comments:

Cambria said...

Haley! That is hysterical! Can I just tell you how much I love reading your blog? It's the only one where I always finish the post laughing either inside or outloud (which can be kind of embarrassing since we don't have a computer on a regular basis and have to read it in public places at times). The thing I like best though is it's not a brag-blog, it's real -- like you fighting with your camera during Matt's speech or the hole in 13 that you putted. I just can so relate. Thanks so much!!!

Lindsey said...

I am so excited I found this blog!!! The last thing I saw about you was on your parents blog, and it said you were pregnant...then I find this HELLO you have a CHILD big enough to eat door stops!!! He is too precious!

Roeckers said...

I think that was one of the first thing my kids did at your house!
He is getting so stinkin' big and mobile!! WOW!!