Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just Another Day

The following video contains no amazing incidents. This is just a little peak into our everyday lives. I have to say, it is not always glamorous, but I absolutely love being a mom.



#1 Side Note: The constant noise in the background is from the twenty-seven construction workers who have permanently moved onto our street. There are so many houses being built right now, Aahh! but it is exciting to be getting so many neighbors soon.

#2 Side Note: The little cut on Bennett's forehead is from when he pulled the entry hall table down on top of him Tuesday afternoon. It was very dramatic. He had a huge goose egg on the back of his head, a cut and a bruise on the front of his head, and a swollen and bloody nose which we thought was broken for sure, but ended up being fine. First big owie, done and done. Many more to follow, I am sure. Stay tuned!

#3 Side Note: If you are observant, you will notice that Bennett is wearing the same cute sweatshirt in the next several postings. That is because many of these events happened on the same day, but I broke them up into smaller pieces for reading convenience. I promise, Bennett has more items in his wardrobe than this one outfit...although I do think he looks very handsome in it.

3 comments:

Nathan and Rebekah Mains said...

Haley and Matt,
I absolutely love your Bennett! Thank you for taking the time each week to post such wonderful blogs! I love to see how you are doing and watching how Bennett is growing and changing. We sure do love you all, very much! We hope to be seeing all of you soon.

Lots and lots of love,
bekah aka aunt bea

Alison and Troy said...

I have to say it is a very nice outfit, Bennet is very handsome, and your yard looks awesome and I'm still planning to come visit you someday. Luv ya!

Jarmandashmar said...

Hays, Bennett is getting so big and I love that you put this movie on your blog because it's little things that you do everyday that make life exciting! P.S. I'm dang jealous that Bennett is only wearing a jacket and that your door is open to the outside. It's supposed to be 50 next week so we're hopeful! Love you.