Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stylish Blogger (Yes, that's me)

Apparently there is a "Stylish Blogger" award going around, and I was lucky enough to receive one from my good friend Alison! So, as is required, I will follow the rules and keep this little thing going (because it is fun, and because I am really, really putting off posting the 97 pictures and 5 videos I have from the week of Christmas. Oh man...)

As I understand it, the rules go like this:
- Thank the person who gave you the award (Thanks, Alie!)
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Award 7 new bloggers with the award (and comment/tweet them so they know they've won!)

OK, here it goes...

1- I single-handedly ate an entire German chocolate pie over the course of two hours. And I would do it again.
2- I am a chronic nail-biter.
3- I have stood only steps away from a real flying saucer and it was the single scariest moment in my life. You are laughing right now, but I am dead serious.
4- I have a huge crush on this boy named Matthew Hargrave. He is so dreamy.
5- I talk to myself in the third person on a regular basis. I find myself to be great company.
6- I love celebrating obscure holidays. (National "Make Up You Mind Day" is December 31st. I'm still debating weather or not to celebrate this one...)
7- I used to sneak into my first grade classroom during recess and steal other kids' crayons. I still feel bad about this.

So there you go. Seven facts about me you probably never wanted to know. And now I get to nominate seven other people to reveal intimate secrets from their own lives. And the lucky seven are...

1- Rachel Hazard
2- Ashland Hazard
3- Nancy Hazard
4- Allison Hazard
(Are you seeing a trend here? I think I need more non-related friends...)
5- Sarah Clark
6- Lindsey Stokes
7- Katie Koivisto

Have fun!

No comments: