Sunday, June 12, 2011

Tough Medics!

Well who says you have to sit on your hind quarters when your stuck in a different country. So our most recent Doctor is real big into physical fitness. So for the last 3 months we have been doing an intense regiment of the infamous "Cross Fit". I know their are alot of programs that come and go with time but whats so cool about this one is its intense cardio combined with muscle movement. Its been our escape out here on this lonely outpost. Enjoy the pics.


This was a fun one. Wearing body armorer is kinda like wearing a weighted vest.


A little dead lift action. Everything is a combination of cardio and weight.


Oh to be 22 again with a body that never gets hurt. This is my "Big Arnold" 6'3'' 225 lbs.


This is my "Little Arnold" 5'4'' 175lbs. These two guys are always competing even though they are completely different sizes.


My absolutly new favorite workout. Ring Dips! These things rock!


This is my "Special Soldier" He just does things his own way! Keeps me on my toes. I think he is trying to do a pull up?? The jury is still out on that one...


The cross fit King and his minions...LTC Oh you will be missed!

2 comments:

The Hargrave Clan said...

Ow, Ow! What'cha cookin', good lookin'? P.S- Love the dead weight face. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, pretty intense workouts I do believe. Keeps you young. I'm glad you are busy staying fit. We all need to do that more.
mamak