Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stake Fair Day

So Killeen Stake put on this huge "Ready 4 Tomorrow" fair last Saturday and I had the opportunity to help out a little bit. It was pretty awesome they had everything from the Police, Food Storage, Meat processing to Gun Safety, and everything in between. Bennett and Haley really enjoyed the face painting and balloon making. All in all it was a pretty fun day.

As you can see this kid never does the "simple" face paint jobs he always has to be a little extravagant! (he is the sky by the way)


I volunteered to teach the Emergency Preparedness Merit Badge.


Little Bear meet Big Bear!


Bennett and Mommie just hanging out.


Bennett man hanging out in the Killeen SWAT assault vehicle!


Of course you cant finish the day without getting inside a big red fire truck!


Just thought I would throw this devilishly handsome guy in here. I'm currently interviewing for some command slots at the hospital so they made me go get a "Command Photo" done in case I get the job. Cross your fingers.

2 comments:

The Hazard Family said...

Oh my, Matt! What a great picture or you! Our fingers ARE crossed that you'll get the job. Keep us posted. And Haley, I was so surprised to see your pregnant belly! We talk about it all the time, but I guess I haven't seen a picture of your whole body lately. That baby is low! Fun to see all the pictures. Keep them coming!
-Mom/Nancy

The Hazard Family said...

I like Bennett's sky face painting job. I could have guessed that in about a million guesses. Matt, we hope you get that job you want so you can use that great picture. We love you guys.
Dad/Greg/Grandpa