Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some Photos...because I am good at this Blog thing

Here's some amazing pictures of the last couple of weeks...in no particular order because I am still new at this whole blog thing. Enjoy!
We found this sign in Oklahoma and I made Matt stop to take a picture. Haha! He loves me!



My whole Hazard family. I love these people! :)


Me and Matt at the Dallas temple. We were here for the wedding of some of our friends' and figured out how to use the delay time on our camera. We are high tech geniuses. :)




Me and my dad at my college graduation December 12, 2008. He got to dress up too, since he is a professor at BYU-Idaho. It was cool to get to march in with him and shake his hand.

4 comments:

Skyler and Aubrey said...

Haley, you make such a cute pregnant woman! How are you?! I haven't seen you for a long long long time!

Vanessa said...

CONGRATS, sorry, never told you that about the graduation! and good luck on finishing those online ones so that you'll be done for sure! it was SO good to see you, sorry i flaked out and didn't come and see you sooner! we'll deinitely have to come and "visit" once things settle down with the little one. I'll email you when I order that swing, gotta find it first! :) i think you and matt are perfect for each other, jake and i were talking on the way home on how you guys are real with eachother and that we couldn't have dreamed up a better person for him than you. believe me, we've tried. we love you, keep us updated...and i love you with the sign, how often does that happen? its not like you have a common name like matt! :) lol.

Mark & Rachel said...

Haley, we miss you guys!!!!

Cambria said...

I love your blog! I didn't know you had one, and just found it on Logan and Rachel's. I hope you're feeling well and have some names picked out for your little one. I've heard a rumor it's Billy? Are we really going to end up with a Billy in the family after all?