Sunday, August 22, 2010

Waaaaaay Behind...

I have so much to put on here, I don't even know where to start. But because I am tired of receiving calls and text messages asking us why we haven't been updating, and because I am easily swayed by peer pressure, I will give you a brief sneek-peek into what you have to look forward to in the future.

Road trip

Meeting Cousins

Boating

Blessing Zoey Jane

Colorado!



Hazard Family Reunion 2010

Four Wheeling

Barn Ball

Black Canyon National Park

Hanging Out

Swimming

16-hour non stop trip home

Not to mention a severe round of the stomach flu, tiling, painting, backyard BBQs, building, mowing, game nights, cleaning, organizing, new stake church calling, relaxing and a whole lot of being together. It's been pretty intense, but a ton of fun! Get ready to read!

No comments: