Friday, January 6, 2012

Lunchtime Interaction

I am pregnant. Therefore, I will be spending the next nine months on the floor and near the toilet. That is all the back story you need for the following conversation.

Me (attempting to eat some sort of lunch): Whew, Bennett. I'm having a hard time eating this.
Bennett: You can do it Mommy! It's not too hard. You need to eat it all. (He got that last phrase from Matt.)
Me: OK. I'm trying.
Bennett: Mommy. If you eat all of your food I will give you a big, BIG hoho!! It will be so good.
Me (after chocking down all of my food): Look Bennett! I ate it all!
Bennett: Yay Mommy! You did it! I is so proud of you! Now I can give you a hoho and a big kiss! Happy birthday, Mommy!

This Baby is getting one heck of a good big brother.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

The Hazard Family said...

Oh, I miss that cute boy so much! Give him a big hug from Grandma.

Alison and Troy said...

How sweet! Have you tried ovaltine? it's not really food, but it's something.

The Hazard Family said...

I'm glad you and Bennett have stopped throwing up together. Love Dad

Vanessa said...

hey there! being sick and pregnant is soo hard! i don't think people realize how long 9 months goes by when your so sick! if you need to function, zofran worked really well this last pregnancy. its tough on your digestive system but it sure takes the nausea away. i'm sure you've tried everything! good luck!

Chantell Hammond said...

Like. Heart. Wipe a tear. Blow a kiss. Send a hug.