Monday, November 5, 2012

Guilt

I am feeling a little bit guilty about not updating this the way I should be, but I feel like I am treading water lately just keeping up with day-to-day life. Dishes, grocery shopping, Halloween and costumes, making dinner, going to San Antonio (unpacking from San Antonio), taking care of two sick boys, Primary calling, family pictures, laundry, laundry, laundry!

And still no camera cord.

So even when I do take cute pictures and video of Bennett and Patton playing, or of Patton making adorable baby gurgle sounds, or of our family watching redneck lawnmower races, there is no way to upload these things.

So this week I will buy a new camera cord.
And next week I will update.
And the week after that Matt will be home and life will be a little bit more normal.

For now, at least.
Because some big changes are happening around here.
Big changes.

But until then,
I will just feel guilty.

3 comments:

The Hazard Family said...

I'm excited for the big changes and how you will handle them. I'm always impressed with how you enjoy the journey. I love you. Dad (grandpa)

Vanessa said...

i never knew it, but your camera SD card can fit into the side of most lap tops now. i was totally bummed till i learned this a while ago :) hope it helps...wait, big changes?!?! are you moving?!?!

The Hargrave Clan said...

Vanessa, I knew that laptop trick...but Matt took ours to San Antonio with him. Hence the problem I have been having. But not to worry, I bought a cord and now I am just behind because I am slacking on the job and not because of an actual legitimate excuse. And the big changes are still in the works, so we don't want to announce anything just yet...patience :)