Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Maddness Vs. Easter!

So it has been awhile, but here is a tummy update...it's getting bigger. I think I might waddle a little when I walk. :) Other than that there is not much to report. I have had no contractions (that I know of) but my doctor says I am dialated to a one already. We also did an ultrasound about a week ago and Bennett is thriving! It looks like I have been able to control his weight and size pretty well with my Diabetic Diet, and it should just be a normal delivery. It's just a little scary to realize that this is actually happening!!


The other night Matt and I were a little bored so we decided to have a little fun with our current resources. However, we couldn't quite agree on if we should honor March Maddness with a basketball, or Easter with an egg...so we ended up doing both!

This is my view of the artist at work. Matt was very concentrated on making my tummy look perfect!



Here is the "Wilson" brand basketball side, with just a little bit of the "s" and the "on" showing. :)

And here is the Easter egg side! It looks much better than any Easter egg I have ever created in real life.

From the front the whole thing looked a little weird...but it was really fun to do! And I'm sure Bennett appreciated all the extra attention. :)

8 comments:

Heather Jones said...

haha!! I absolutely love your belly!! It is so dang cute. You are seriously such a cute pregnant girl. I can't wait to paint my belly. I keep putting it off cause I don't know what I want Scott to paint on it, but I'm lovin' the combination. I havn't seen that one yet! Very unique and very Matt and Haley!! I am so happy that your pregnancy is going great, you don't even look like you have diabetes. Your tiny!

Mark & Rachel said...

Haley, this made us laugh! Congrats on everything! I hope all continues to go smooth and that the delivery wont be too hard.

Vanessa said...

You guys crack me up! Oh geez...Matt when he's board! that's halarious! WHen exactly are you due yet? I thought it was the end of March, but I wasn't sure. I love how big your belly is! SO cute! You are one gorgeous prego lady, and its not like you gained weight everywhere and people might think you are just chunky. you got the most perfect round baby belly! yay! if you have a moment, email and me and i'll tell you what Matt told me when I was pregnant wtih Kelton and just about as far along as you are...you will die laughing. its so typical matt.

Chantell Hammond said...

Haley, you are such a crazy funny girl! Nice job on the belly art. I'm excited for you! Keep me posted! I hope the doctors are right on when they say the baby isn't too big. I can't wait for you! Having just been through this time myself, I'm even more excited than I can put into words, it's just the best thing in the world, even if it is a little painful. I wish I could be doing it again, at least the whole "this is so new and amazing, and exciting, and unbelievable, and spiritual" side of it, not the whole "my life changed over night and now I have a baby to take care of, and in my case, two" side of it. You know what I mean? You will. Enjoy, it'll all be over so soon!

Cambria said...

Those are the BEST belly photos I have ever seen (I think most are gross, actually). I'm way excited for your baby! Our babies should be friends!

Jarmandashmar said...

Hays I'm so excited for you and Heather to have your babies, it is so much fun:) Everything might seem overwhelming, but your joy will be overwhelming as well:) Well sorry this is so short, Ashlyn is throwing all of Jared's math tests from his classes on the floor and ripping them up! Love you!

Madi said...

Haha Haley i'm not sure how I feel about this.....

Colby and MyKel said...

That is awesome, Haley!! Over the long weekend we went to visit Cambria and the fam and she said you did this! So I went on your blog and scrolled...and scrolled, and scrolled all the way down to the bottom until I saw it! It is hilarious! I'm sure there must have been an easier way to find it, but I did not see a blog archive, so I just skimmed through everything :) Very cute! I am sure Bennett appreciated it, but Patton did not get this treatment lol