Friday, April 3, 2009

Well here we are, the newest edition to the Hargrave Clan "Bennett Wayne Hargrave". He was born March 31, 2009 at 3:42 p.m. He weighed in at a whopping 7lbs 14 oz. Quite the feat for a little 5ft. 3in speck. Born in San Antonio, Texas at North Central Baptist Hospital. Oh and Haley says that he looks just like his daddy.


-Haley in labor ( This was the better side of life)-


-Bennett Wayne Hargrave-


-"Hello Daddy"-


-The new Hargrave family ( Thankyou Rachel and Mark for the blanket everyone in the hospital loved it)-

-Our little man just taking a nap-



-Oh yeah we bought a new car. We figured what the heck lets buy a new car, new baby, new house, new furniture...whatever...no really the sponge bob car finally went the way of the junkyard...may it rest in pieces :(






10 comments:

Mark & Rachel said...

Congrats Hargrave Family!!!! Im so glad he could use our blanket and make his daddy proud :-)
Matt-Mark says the new car is nothing to take your clothes off for. Haha. Congrats again, hope we can visit soon-

Roeckers said...

Congrats!!! We can't wait to meet the lil man once things have calmed down a bit. Enjoy the beginnings of parenthood!!

Alison and Troy said...

Thank you for posting pics! I was getting so anxous to see him! He's beautiful! His eyes are just like matt's! I'm so excited for you! I'm almost crying!!!!! Yay!

Vanessa said...

CONGRATS!!!! We love you guys! He is PERFECT! I want to hold him!!! AH! He does have Matt's eyes! Guys, seriously, thanks for the text, and he is just perfect! I can hardly hold back!!!! I'm sending more stuff...look for it soon. Congrats again, he is just perfect!!!! And Haley, you look AMAZING after labor! :)

Heather Jones said...

Haley he is adorable!!! He really does look just like Matt. Sooo cute. You look pretty good for having a baby. I am so happy that labor went well for you. I miss you like crazy and can't wait to see Bennet. Thanks for calling and comforting me about labor. I am a little nervous but hopefully everything will go well.

Kylie said...

Congratulations!! Man, I think he might be the best-looking newborn I have ever seen. You did good!

Roeckers said...

Daniel asked for the hundredth time to see a picture of Matt. So I pulled up your blog and this was his reply...
"Awesome! Her baby fell out of her tummy and onto the ground. Now he is awake and I can feel him. Look mom his eyes are open. He wants to play!"

Bennett(sp?) Daniel is super excited to have you around for the next visit. Matt might come in second...

Devin and Nichole said...

What a cute little boy! And I must agree with Haley, looks alot like Matt. Hope things are going great, we miss you guys. Devin commissioned yesterday and it was pretty cool, I was thinking about you guys and the Stokers, its not the same with you gone but now its our turn to take off and start the army life!

Stephanie said...

hooray- congrats you guys!!!

Chantell Hammond said...

He is adorable! I'm so happy for your guys! Is it not the most exciting time of your lives? I need more pictures!! Come on guys, get on top of things! But don't look at my blog, I haven't updated that in weeks:)