Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our Little Boy

Ok, it has been awhile since we have updated our blog, but we have finally moved into our house in Copperas Cove and we officially have HIGH SPEED INTERNET again! I am so excited! This means that we can update this thing much more often and with much less frustration than previously experienced using the middle-of-nowhere internet! Yay! And so, to kick off this new ability, we have created the typical "new parent" blog by putting a thousand pictures of our baby on it!

Bennett's first couple of weeks have been very fun and exciting! We spent one week with Maime and Pop (Matt's Mom and Dad) and then one week with Grandma and Grandpa Hazard (my Mom and Dad). We also got to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Hazard (my Dad's mom and dad) and almost EVERYBODY from Matt's family, including 7 of his brothers and sisters, their spouses, and ALL their kids! We blessed him on Easter, took lots of walks outside, and even moved to a new home! Wow! So far life has been busy, busy, busy, but soooo good! And so, without further ado, here's Bennett!



Oh-My-Goodness this is my favorite picture of Bennett! I think it is because we were trying so hard to make him look cute, and he would have none of it! I know I am a little biased, but I think he is still cute even when he is fussy.












Both Grandmas and both Grandpas. Also, notice the adorable hunting camouflaged onsie Bennett is wearing. Daddy got to dress him on this day. :)

Maime and Pop during the Bell/Hargrave Family Easter Party (hence the ears.)

This little boy is so good natured and easy-going. He even sleeps pretty well at night, usually just waking up every 3-4 hours to eat and then falling right back to sleep. I think somebody knew I needed an easy baby first...although I am a little afraid of what the next one might be like. :)

Four Generations. How cool!

So we actually forgot to take pictures of Bennett on his blessing day with our own camera...I know, what great parents we are...but this is ALMOST what his blessing outfit looked like. It was just a cute little white sleeper we found, and I loved that it was so clean and simple. And don't worry, we have about a million pictures of the blessing, just none on our camera that we can upload to the blog.

Great Grandpa Hazard and Bennett just hanging out at our new house

This is one of my favorite pictures from this week. It looks like somebody just told Great Grandma Hazard and Bennett a good joke.

There are A LOT more photos I could put on here, but I'll just stop now because I could go on forever. :) We will also try to take some pictures of our house and other things that our little family is doing and put those on here too. That's all for now though!

4 comments:

Heather Jones said...

oh Haley he is sooo cute!! I am so happy for you, I hope everything is going great.

Vanessa said...

LOVE him!!!!! I'm sending a package...but I don't have your new house address. can you email it to me! YOu both look like such natural parents and DANG he is cute!!!!

Vanessa said...

Dear Matt,

I love your baby boy. He's so cute. This is Kelton, your friend. I miss your baby. I want to see Matt.

Love,

KELTON

Alison and Troy said...

He's beautiful! I wish we could see him! :)