Friday, January 15, 2010

We Are Really Doing This!

We are going on a Caribbean cruse! We have been talking about doing this as kind of a last hurrah before Matt's deployment next fall, but we have now taken the steps necessary to actually go! I am so happy!

We will cruse out of Florida in July, all three of us, and have adventures among the islands of the tropics. Matt's Grandma Pat has been kind enough to offer to come along to watch Bennett for us while Matt and I do "grown up things," like going scuba diving and zip-lining on the world's longest zip line (yes, I am dang excited). Yay for family vacations! Obviously, we will be leaving the country, which means we will all need passports. And this, my friends, is Bennett's first official passport photo.

Cutest little World-traveler ever :)

And this picture has nothing to do with anything, but I had to throw it in here anyway. I got Matt and Bennett matching ties for Christmas. Aaaaawwwww!

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

How exciting!!! Im glad you guys are going on one-we really would like to, but Im getting limited on my travels now :-/ Have so much fun!!