Saturday, March 5, 2011

BOB ON THE FOB

So the guys are passing around these little funny clips called "Bob on the Fob". Let me tell you they are not just hilariously funny but sadly they are exactly true! So once a week I've decided to post a new clip that will help describe the wonderful leadership, training and mentoring during this, the "end" of the war in Iraq. So enjoy...


So the "Good idea fairy". Oh, one of my favorites. We have many in our organization that suffers from this horrible condition disease. (Ask Haley, she will tell who in more detail who I'm talking about)




And just to make you smile I just thought this picture says it all, enjoy!



1 comment:

Segismundo said...

I found this site by chance....and I am so glad.

Hey, I missed you. What is going on back there? You should be coming home soon I am stepping out to the other place in a few. Drop me a line abnmdc@gmail.com
SSG Rosado