Friday, September 30, 2011

Hunting Season!

So because of deployments, school and other conflicting schedules I have not gone hunting in a few years. However this year I made it back in time for HUNTING SEASON!!! So excited, you dont even know! Let me tell you that Haley has been awesome about the whole thing. This is all pretty new to her and she is taking it like a champ, the daily corn feeds, the constant bow practice, not to mention the life like deer targets in the back yard! Anyway just had to share my excitement with everybody!

Just hanging out outside my back fence! Our house backs up to some guys ranch.


This is my little spike that has shown up everyday for the past month.


This guy I am really excited about, peek-a-boo I see you!!


1 comment:

Katie Koivisto said...

Wait.. are you going to shoot the "little spike" that you're excited about? My dad is a major deer hunter. He too is loving hunting season right now!