Sunday, October 9, 2011

More Pics

Just wanted to add a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Bennett is always asking to ride in "Daddy's" truck. He sits really high! I think that's why he likes it.


So we decided to have a little camp out in our backyard. This was Bennetts first try and he had a blast.


Bennett and his buddy Camden setting up camp.


Bennett talked about eating marshmallows and hot dogs for days! The Boy really likes fire!


My buddy Erik and I heading out for a little fun.


My dear sweet wife. She was tired of sitting at home while I left to go hunting so we got her some gear to come sit with me. She is pretty awesome.


This is Bennett posing for the camera. What a goob!


I climbed this tree in the park and Bennett just had to climb the tree too! (Mom didn't panic to much)


The best Mom ever, sure love this girl!!!

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

I am pretty sure he loves that truck because he is a boy and they are born loving trucks. Lincoln cries when he has to go in my boring car. As for haley, I seriously hope you never shoot anything in front of her. She cried once when I smashed her "ant". I cant imagine what she would do if it was actually a real animal.

By the way haley, you look gorgeous in that last picture!

The Hazard Family said...

So good to see you again, Matt, even if it is in pictures! It was fun to see ALL of you again. I feel we've had little Hargrave family drought lately and it's finally beginning to rain! Love you all! Oh, and Haley, nice outfit. You are a good sport.

Courtney Hazard said...

Trees and camping!! Two great things that can keep a boy entertained for a long time . . . even through adulthood. Glad you're all having so much fun. Life is good. Thanks for calling your official "spades" partner when things got a little rough. Take care, Greg