Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Pictures!

Well Haley did a great job in updating everyone on the last blog so I did my part by trying to upload some pictures for everyone's enjoyment.

So right after getting home from Iraq Haley and I took a little get away down to Austin to have a little fun...I played the good husband and held all the bags while she did a "little" shopping. (I have been trained well)



Haley was pretty happy with all her great deals!



So this is Commerce bridge were a whole lot of bats live. (that is the capitol building right behind Haley)


If you look real close all the dark spots are bats.



Here is another shot of them. It was roughly 19 mins of solid bats flying out from underneath the bridge where they live.


We of course stopped in at Mamie and Pops house and picked up my safe...Bennett got to ride in the trailer, he thought he was pretty cool!


As Haley stated in the last blog we are now if full swing of hunting season...Bennett has turned into my little huntin' buddy. Since there hasn't been much rain here down south we have been watering our deer (by the way Bennett picked his orange hunting hat out all by himself!!)


What can I say its in the "genes"


Bennett would not be left on the ground when I was checking out my tree stand...sure love that boy!


Ever since we brought home my new truck it has become the neighborhood playground. I dont mind I did it with my daddy's trucks I just like to see him smile!


So when Bennett gets upset he has started to throw himself down and then he wants love for his owes...its pretty sad, pathetic, and funny all at the same time.


It was great to have my Mom & Dad to come for a little welcome home BBQ with some of my buddies that deployed with me.


Just hangin out with our neighbors.


The fabulous hostess doing her thing!

~Its sure good to be home~


No comments: