Sunday, May 20, 2012

Post Postponed

Today was Stake Conference. We woke up, got dressed, went to the stake center, and listened to almost all of the talks. Bennett was surprisingly content to simply sit on our laps and lay his head on our shoulders almost the entire time. It was so nice...

and then he threw up. All over the church.

So the rest of the day Matt and I have been rotating turns between napping and holding the bowl for our poor little sickie. And I must say, my nap turn was much longer than Matt's. He is a great guy.

So for now I think I am going to postpone this week's blog post.
But it will come.
Just as soon as the laundry is finished...

1 comment:

The Hazard Family said...

Oh no! Poor Bennett, and poor you! Hope he's feeling better soon, and hope you and Matt don't get it. The stomach flu is the worst!