Friday, May 11, 2012

When Your Loved.....

So I know the note is a little hard to read but let me explain it.....So we have been in the middle of Gunnery here at Ft Hood these last few weeks and still have about a week to go.  I usually am really good about being home around 5:00pm!  Well with Gunnery, since we have units in the field doing 24hr operations we, as the Brigade HQ are doing 24hr operations as well.  Its not to bad but it means being up by 0400 and I usually dont get home until about 2100.  Its kind of a drastic shock to my little family!  So back to the picture.  I came home late one evening and Haley and Bennett didn't know what time I would be home so she took Bennett out for a little walk to get some of his wiggles out.  As I walk through the door I am greeted with the cute's little note and a plate with random gummie bears on it!  It was pretty awesome!  It made all the junk that I have to deal with on a daily bases absolutely worth it...fyi...Bennett did ask if I really enjoyed my gummie bears....Bottom line is, it is sure great to be loved!  I just had to say that to everyone and let everybody know what a wonderful wife and son that I have........

2 comments:

Courtney Hazard said...

Oh that's so cute! You live a good life!

Mark & Rachel said...

So is Patton the name?!