Thursday, August 2, 2012

Latest Going On's

 So I have the greatest wife ever!  Just gave birth a week ago and she let me go with my Dad to a SASS shoot in marble Falls...Here is Ironsights doing his thing

 Texas Warhorse did pretty good himself!  (I actually only missed one target all day)

 Here is Patton Fife doing his thing!  This one is kinda like, "yeah I'm lookin' at you!  What'cha gonna do about it?!"  the eyebrow raise is very much a "Hargrave" thing...

 Patton & Daddy just hanging out!  he is quite the little cuddler

 Bennett + Mud = a very happy / messy boy!

So it finally happened WE FINISHED THE TREE HOUSE!!!  It only took 3yrs and 1x deployment but Bennett and all his little friends can now climb up and down all on their own!  And it is very much mother approved for safety!

No comments: