Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All right So from September to November I was living down at Ft Sam Houston in San Antonio for my long awaited Captains Career Course.  The new SAMMC (San Antonio Military Medical Center) Commander, Major General Wong gave the commencement speech.  The two things he said that I will never forget were, "Life is hard, its harder if your stupid."  ~John Wayne~, and "An elevator smells different to a midget, its all about perspective."  MG Wong is a pretty awesome guy!

So here are some pictures from my graduation

 Two of my favorite people waiting for the graduation ceremonies to begun

So you know Haley loves to take pictures this is just a random one she snapped.  You see Bennett behind me to the left in the picture.  I spent most of the time chasing after this little guy.  There was just too much for him to see.
 

 It was pretty convenient to be training in the same city that my parents lived in.  They try really hard to be at all those little important occasions that happen.  They are great parents!
 
 The end of graduation.  Shaking hands and saying by to classmates and new friends.

 Bennett was trying his hand at photography...he needs a little more practice!

This is why I do it!  I have the most amazing family in the world!  This career is defiantly a family sport.  I couldn't do what i do without the love and support of a great wife and wonderful little boys :-)

1 comment:

Nathan and Rebekah Mains said...

We love you Matt. You do have the most amazing family in the world. We miss you all, so much. We enjoyed all the great pictures of your graduation. What an accomplishment!

Love, Bea & Nate