Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Can't argue with that logic

The other day Bennett was playing with Other Bear (real name) and pretending like he was his baby. He cuddled him, rocked him to sleep, and told me we had to be quiet so he wouldn't cry. But I guess Other Bear woke up at some point and had a hankering for something yummy to eat. And that's when I learned something new...

Daddies have chocolate milk in their tummies.

And it can be extracted with a Pampered Chef food chopper.

We had to have a little talk after this incident about the difference between mommies and daddies. And kitchen safety.

----

 And here is the inspiration behind Bennett's imagination.


We have some awesome kids.

3 comments:

The Hazard Family said...

Oh no! I'm assuming that Bennett's inspiration was a picture of Patton, but it didn't load and all I got was a black screen. As for Bennett, I remember you doing exactly the same thing when you were his age, only it wasn't chocolate milk and you didn't need a chopper. Like mother, like son! What a cutie!

Colby and MyKel said...

Haley, your boys are so cute! I like the video with you teaching Patton the magic word of tattling. You are starting him young :)

The Hazard Family said...

Hey Hay, the movie was there the next time I checked. SO CUTE!! Looks like you have another big personality on your hands. I remember Bennett was always very vocal too. I wonder where they got that from?