Thursday, October 8, 2009

How We Roll

We go on ruck marches.

We play with our buddies.

Bennett hangs with Tray, and I chill with Bethany, his mom.

We watch Conference, and do a fair amount of cuddling.

I get bored with Conference and make an extremely detailed flowchart of the speakers and their talks. We also keep tradition alive with Conference Brunch and friends over to share it with.
We build illegal sheds behind our property line--and then stop random old men from stealing stuff out of it.

We eat real baby food...

...with a real silver spoon (a new tradition we are starting in our family)...

...and we drink out of a real sippy-cup...

...and then we spit it all up. (When will this end?!!)

We get new neighbors.

LOTS of new neighbors.



One morning we were stuck inside all day because there were seven cement trucks lined all up and down our street. I just keep telling myself it will all be over soon.

And, last but not least, we get a new tooth! This is me trying to get a picture of it. Right, like that's going to happen. Bennett did enjoy chewing on my camera lens though.

2 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe bennet has a tooth. I don't even think lincoln is teething. It looks like bennet has accomplished quite a lot. Spoons, baby food, and it looks like he is sitting up all by himself. It hasn't even been a week since your last post. Yay for bennet. As for spit up solid food should help it. I started lincoln on baby food at four months and that's when he stopped spitting up. I miss you lots.

Roeckers said...

Holy crow!! All those houses went up fast!
Love the flow chart and all the pics! I can't believe how big Bennett has gotten! Such a stud!