Saturday, January 1, 2011

Whats going on

So not much really going on, but a few highlights. We moved our Aid Station a while back and it is actually a lot better than our last one. If you remember correctly our 2 trauma bed, office, pharmacy, clinic compacted in a 15x30 ft room. We did a little maneuvering and actually got a clinic that was to standard and alot better for us.


The front of our new amazing Aid Station with attached pharmacy. Everything is just 2x4 and plywood around here. We don't build for cosmetics.



We keep a medic on duty here at the front and they do all the preliminaries before we notify the doc.



Our awesome clinic. Pretty much everything you need for a 2 bed trauma facility.



Here is my new office. Doc and I share it and of course the medics relax in here with us when not working. Keeps us away from everybody else.



So here is our little food station in our office. There is a microwave and coffeepot on the top shelf, that you cant see. We rotate through all this in about 2 weeks time. People send us alot of food. Sometimes it makes it very difficult to eat right with all the junk food!



This is my new saw. Actually I brought it with me from the states. Traded a guy that had it for some other stuff and wamo! New saw. It gets used alot around here, needless to say.



This is my new tool set, compliments of the US Army. I have become unofficially the Battalion carpenter. Its fun and I really enjoy it. Kinda like my own personal therapy time.

So nothing to much going on. Just looking forward to going home for a little R&R. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!

No comments: