Friday, December 31, 2010

Photo Shoot 2010

Last year my family was all together on Christmas and we took some amazing family pictures in the snow which are currently hanging our home. This year we were all together again (except Matt, of course) but we made the decision that a family picture each year was a little much. Instead we agreed to focus on the grandkids this year, the family next year, the grandkids the year after that...etc. And since Allison is a Photography major, she and her amazing camera were recruited to do the job right in my mom and dad's living room.

I thought the entire photo session was a success, although a little chaotic. My dad and I were the "attention getters" in the background, but we may have done a better job at scaring the bejeebers out of the poor little guys than making them smile. (Note to self: screaming and throwing your arms around definitely gets attention, but maybe not the kind appropriate for a happy child picture.) In the end we got some good ones...you just have to look past the terrified faces.

All the cousins, looking just a little scared but adorable nonetheless. Just as a side note, Rachel made all the skirts the girls are wearing, and little tiny purple bracelets to match them. So dang cute!

Evelyn Kate, age 2.

Bennett Wayne, Age 21 months

Adalie Jane, age 15 months

Jackson Kelly, age 15 months

Zoey Jane, age 5 months

The twinners, Addie and Jack
(Or, as Evelyn calls them, AddieJack)

The handsomest boys

The most beautiful girls

I know I am just a little biased, but I feel that these are the cutest feet in the World.

Allison did a great job dealing with all the kids and lighting and posing and camera settings and backdrop and the loud, disruptive "attention getters" in the background. I don't think you could ask for anything better than this. I come from such a good-looking family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!! Thanks for posting... I will probably be stealing them.