Monday, December 6, 2010

Mushy Love Stuff I Can't Get Enough Of

One day Matt called to say he had a friend in Rexburg who was going to drop something off at the house, so I needed to be there. Matt went to school here for like, six years, so I wasn't surprised that he had friends or stuff, and I just said OK and went on with my day.

Well, turns out I am married to the singe most wonderful guy on the face of this planet, because the friend he was talking about was the Rexburg Florist. And, obviously, the thing he was dropping off was flowers. But not just any flowers, beautiful, fall-colored flowers in a pretty vase with a note from the person I love the most. What did I ever do to deserve a guy like this?

I love these. I love the guy that gave them to me more.

I have no idea why this picture is always sideways, but the note said, "Sending You My Love From Iraq! Mattie"

So sorry if you could really care less about the fact that I love my husband like crazy and I think he is the best thing since sliced bread (what does that expression mean, anyway?) but I just had to post this on here.

I am in love with my best friend forever. I am so lucky.