Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day In Iraq

So let me just start by saying that there have been alot of fathers celebrate alot of fathers day in Iraq. But no ones had as good a family as me! So Haley and Bennett put a little package together for me and shipped it out to me prior to fathers day. I didn't really think to much of it in that they send me some pretty good packages regularly. This was a little extra special though.

...so I get this hand print from my little boy...


...and of course from my sweetheart...


...and the title of this little project...


...and here is the finished product, I wear it at night, off duty of course. Alot of the guys have seen it and they think its the coolest thing they've seen...


...of course a fantastic picture of my little man and me. Sure miss that little guy. His Momma is getting all the cuddles and hugs right now!


My cards. Haley told me Bennett picked out his own card...they recently just visited the zoo so you can guess what card he picked out...for those that dont watch mickey mouse club that is "toodles". When Bennett talks to "daddy" on skype he has to see "toodles" also.

2 comments:

The Hazard Family said...

Happy Father's Day, Matt! We're so glad you are Bennett's daddy. You two are meant to be together. We love you and hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Loved, loved, loved the handprinted tee shirt! So sweet and I know it touched your heart. Hope you had a wonderful Father's Day....we can't wait to see you. Love you...mamak