Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Love My Sister

Here is an excerpt from my sister Allison's blog. And because she is my sister, and because I love her, and because I hate feeling stressed about school and she is a really great photographer, maybe you can...

HELP!!!

I am recruiting your help! As you know, I started a website this semester for allisonkayphotography.com. I started it for a class and I am now being graded on how many people go to may site. You are mainly supposed to use google adwords to do this and we were given a budget at the beginning of the semester towards it. I started out doing awesome! In fact, I was doing so well that I couldn't afford it, so I had to drop my price. And then drop it again. And again. So now I can only spend a dollar a day, which is killing me!

I thought we would be graded on the whole semester (silly me), but apparently we just get graded on this week and obviously since I have no budget, I'm kind of failing miserably. So I have to get my views from other places, aka YOU! You should feel so honored that you are being called to this important work :)

So, here is what you do: Go to my website! Every day. Click through some pages. Then, tell your friends! Tell your roommates! Tell your neighbor! Tell the stranger on the street! Post it on your blog! Do it! Then you can mark it off as your good deed for the day and you will feel good inside. And I will love you.

Here, I'll help get you started:

allisonkayphotography.com

and in case you skipped it, here it is again:

allisonkayphotography.com

and in case you ignored both of those, here it is one more time:

allisonkayphotography.com

ok, I think you get the message.

Thank you for your generous help. You are the best :)

1 comment:

Allison Kay said...

yay! don't you feel good inside :) I LOVE YOU!! can't wait to see you!