Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Fun

So I have been waiting for Haley to do her awesomely amazing blog post that she does but it really has been a whirl wind of non-stop life.  So I was given the task to put these one's up.

Bennett and Patton at Maime and Pops walking to the campfire.  Patton has become Bennett's little shadow.  It is pretty dang cute.

Thanksgiving at Aunt Rach's house

Patton loved his first Thanksgiving

I think the final count was 42 people in the house.  Mostly immeadte family.

The queen bee herself Rachelle Swaim

this was deemed the "preganant couch"  I had to drag Haley off of it before the disease spread!

We celebrated Haleys birthday at Maime & Pops house.  Wayne bought a delicious choclate cake and the boys and I got her the latest and greatest Adobe everything and a brand new Nikon D7100 with extra lenses and carrying case...not a bad birthday.

Just some of my favorite people in the whole world!

As you know Patton is very serious about his food or maybe just a little GQ moment

Bennet had a blast building and playing with his Uncle Nathan.  Bennett gives him alot of practice for when he is a Dad in a few months!

Say what???

Bennett and Pop walking down to the new tree house


The pond was full to the brim so we took full advantage and played a little bit.  Bennet was showing us how to do the "J" strock.

Always something fun going on

Later that night Uncle Joe made a great fire for us for some awesomely delicious smore's


I think that boy has a little Hazard in him :-)
As my dear wife stated I happen to be the "King" of smores's they have to be perfectly golden brown.  Well we had a fantastic Thanksgiving and it is always great when you get the chance to spend it together.  

Just a little spirtual plug here but I would like to add this for a family records since this is a family blog that we print and plan on sharing with future generations.

I am extremely grateful to live in a land that allows for religious freedom that without we would not have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and all the blessings and teachings that come with that.  I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for all the trials that he gives me and allows me to grow from them.  I am extremely grateful for my best friend and eternal companion.  She is my rock she is my reason for living.  She makes me happy when I am sad, laugh when I want to cry, and no matter what I do she loves me for who I am!  I am thankful for my two boys and the crazy joy that they bring to our lives.  The opportunity to be their Dad and to help guide them on this wild ride called "life". 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and onto a very 
Merry Christmas!

No comments: