Monday, December 16, 2013

Visiting Friends in North Dakota

So back in early October I flew up to North Dakota and visited an old friend of mine who talked us into moving to North Dakota.  Here are just a few pics from that trip.
The main drag....not much but very friendly

This is where my buddy Erik works.  He manages the mechanic shop and about 55 semi trucks that run 24/7

Just hanging out in the shop

This is Haley's good friend Joelle and her daughter Brielle

We have known this little one since the day she was born.  I was given the title "Uncle Matt"  She wouldn't leave my side the whole time I was there.

Just outside the city of Killdeer is the infamous Badlands.

the picture does not do this sunset justice.  Absolutely beautiful

Taking care of some business on the phone.....and my shadow was right there.  Cant wait to see them alot more.

No comments: