Friday, November 7, 2008



FISHING FOR PROS


Well its been some goods times here for the Hargrave Family. Haley is developing quite well. And yes the votes are in we will be expecting a little boy come next April. So of course I had to take my little cousin out for a little fishing trip with one of his buddies. We caught all these fish in about 20 minutes. Not to bad if I say so myself. : ) and of course we had to fry them up that night!!!!!



Oh yeah and great news we have finally started to build our new house as you can see behind me



We are pretty excited. The house should be finished around the first of February of next year. So plenty of time for Haley to get the babies room just how she'll want it to be. I finish my training (finally) at Ft. Sill and will be heading down to Ft Sam, but not for long. I am going to go up to Rexburg to do some Home town recruiting and be there when Haley gets to walk the stage at graduation. So exciting. Haley is pretty pumped. Any how thats all we got for now.

2 comments:

Holli no name Child said...

Hey congrats on the new baby! You guys are going to be great parents!!!

Vanessa said...

Hey there boy! lookin' good! I'm gettin' super excited for ya'll! Just gotta chose that name now I've heard....can't agree? ehh- you got a little while at least. and no matter what, i think paul and wayne could be a middle name. i'm on haley's side (that was the last argument i remember)! :) so good to see you alive and well! you'd better look us up while you are here or you're going to get a butt kickin'!!!! love- all of us!