Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Going Out With Our Boots On!

Matt was wearing his "good" cowboy boots to church this last Sunday (yes, Matt wears boots to church) and he decided Bennett should too. It was pretty dang cute.

Bennett has also discovered his feet. He checks them several times a day and is always thrilled to find that they are still there.


The big news this week is that we are trying out some solid foods! Just a little cereal before bed.

Why is it that you can never feed a child without making silly faces?

Always a fun and a messy affair. :)

And last of all, I FINALLY CUT MY HAIR!! I tried it long for awhile, but just couldn't handle the constant spit-up in it and the pulling. I love it short!

2 comments:

meghan elizabeth said...

Your hair looks great! I love short styles. One of these days I'm going to get up the nerve to cut mine short...one of these days...

Brittany said...

Your hair is SO cute and so is baby Bennett! I love his little boots.