Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Silent Nights...

I know it is not Christmas for a few more months, but a miracle has occurred at our house.

For the last four months I have put Bennett down for bed around 9:00pm, knowing he would wake up to eat around 5:00am and then sleep again until I got him up at 8:00am. Well, Friday night Bennett must have decided this was getting old. At first I wasn't sure if this change was just a one time thing or if it would last, but he has been consistent for several nights in a row now and I am convinced that this is going to be the norm. Bennett will now sleep from 9:00pm to 8:00am without making a peep, and what can I say to this except,

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"


Sleep in Heavenly peace, sleep in Heavenly peace!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

yay for you!!!! wewww! shoutin' for joy!

Roeckers said...

YAHOO!! Enjoy it!! Liza is the only one that did this, the boys wouldn't until they were like 18months old-HECK they still don't sleep that long!!

He is growing up!!