Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Challenge...da-da-daaaaa!

This morning I awoke to a very threatening sign hanging in my kitchen. I just wanted to share it with you all.

_________________________________________________________________________

Next Friday’s Challenge

BOWLING!!

Mom and I challenge you and a partner (date, friend, etc.) to a game of bowling next Friday at 7:00.

BEWARE, BE SCARED, and BE PREPARED!!

(This is not for the weak or squeamish)

Mom is a great closet bowler AND has style to boot. You will see the competitive juices ooooz from her body, you will hear her trash talk in ways that will make you blush, and you will gasp in dismay at her bulging biceps as she hoists the 6 pound ball!

We will pay

(cause winners always pay)

. . . for the bowling, then we will split up and you can pay to finish your night with your partner however you want (cry in your ice cream, go to a movie, go to your friends, . . . whatever it is you do), and mom and I will continue our own date celebrating the victory.

DON’T WAIT . . . get your partner today so they can also anticipate getting annihilated by the MOTHER of all bowlers!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I just want you all to know that I plan on being there and I plan on doing some trash talking of my own! Bring it on baby! :)

2 comments:

The Hargrave Clan said...

You go girl. I'll be there in spirit tear um a new one!

Stephanie said...

what? this is hilarious!!!! oh, to be a hazard. i tried to act like i was one for at least 3 semesters, but i was never this cool. ever :)