Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hey every body, Okay so its been kinda like forever since we last did really anything to our blog. Well lets start off with the most exciting news is come next April Haley and I will be welcoming a new edition to our little family. Thats right our first baby. We are really excited (pretty much terrified at the the same time) but we are very happy. Still don't know what it is yet Haley is about 3 months along and really hasnt been to bad with morning sickness or that whole thing but I have never met someone that can sleep as much as she can. Its amazing, its like in a 24 hr. day she could be asleep for 20 hrs. of that and be just fine. But really we are really stoked.
I'm currently residing in Ft. Sill Oklahoma (STILL) For those that don't know i kinda hurt myself. The official term is bilateral stress fractures or pretty much my legs are busted. I have been in walking cast for 2 months and have 2 more left to go before they will release me back to active duty. As of now I sit around doing paper work and doing blog stuff :) Haley has returned to Rexburg, Idaho to finish her last semester of school and then a few online stuff and she is done (yeah!) We are all really excited about that. I'm pretty proud of her for finishing what she started. Now our kids have no excuse when its there turn and they say school is hard. ha ha ha oh what sweet sound we shall hear!
Well thats all I really have right now. Put a few new pictures on enjoy.

Matthew & Haley
This was right before we left for Rexburg, A good friend of mine (Kevin Lee) took us up for a flight to see Rexburg from a whole diffrent view.



Josh came to visit (Jason, my stepbrothers kid) came to visit and we had ourselves a little silly string fight.




This one is for Haley. For yall that dot know Halloween is Haley's favorite Holiday. This was our apartment last year in Rexburg.

2 comments:

The Hazard Chronicles said...

Congratulations again! The airplane ride looked like a lot of fun. We are thinking about both of you and hoping everything is going well. Haley- Good luck in school! We love you.
-Rachel

Angela said...

MATT!!! what happened to your legs? how come you never told us? I hope all is going well. I hope to see Haley while she is in school. Have a great day! I really miss you guys!

Roan Dawg