Tuesday, May 3, 2011

History in the making!

Well for over 10 yrs this is the picture that has been floating around the world looking for the mass murderer that brutally killed over 3,000 American citizens on September 11, 2001. Some believed that he would never be caught, some people even within our own government tried to shut down the very organizations that's sole purpose was to capture and kill these kind of people.



I searched through a lot of papers to find the one that I best thought said it all and the Liberal New York Post nailed it!




My dear sweet heart asked me to keep my passion for justice to an exceptable dull roar but what can I say. She married a true blue through and through red blooded American! And thank the Lord in heaven we got him! No politician, no funeral protestors, no PETA loving, gun banning left wing liberal nut jobs did it but my fellow brothers in arms, the "MIGHTY NAVY SEALS". Everyone likes to talk peace, love not war but when a bad man needs to be taken down its those gun toting, conservative Americans that raised their right hand and said, I will pay the ultimate sacrifice so you may live in freedom without fear from those that would oppress you.

The message is clear! You want to mess with us go ahead and try...no matter where you go, no matter how long it takes we will find you. We will hunt you to the ends of the earth and when we do find you justice will be swift! Expect no mercy!

AMERICAN THE BEAUTIFUL!!


LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!!!





7 comments:

The Hargrave Clan said...

Well I'm glad I asked you to keep it to a minimum... :)

Nathan and Rebekah Mains said...

There is no better way to say it. Thanks for your comments. Matt, I love you!

The Hazard Family said...

Long live PETA!! I'm talking about the bread. Long live the U.S.A.!! I'm talking about the best country on earth. And, long live family!! I'm talking about you. We love you, and we know you love us.

Heather Jones said...

I LOVED it Matt and I couldn't agree more! Of course, I really wish Haley wouldn't have mentioned the minimum thing.

Matthew Hargrave said...

Oh believe me you dont want to see me get on a rant about patriotism!!!

The Hargrave Clan said...

Believe me, you don't.

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, ditto ALL of that! I am so proud of our military and of YOU! Keep smiling...we all love you so much. mamak